About Me

Saturday, September 17, 2016

BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS COMING ON TUESDAY'S LIVE STREAM

BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR TUESDAY'S LIVE STREAM

Coming this Tuesday on the LIVE STREAM of The Everett Lee Show, which you can watch here facebook.com/theeverettlee I have a couple of things I want to announce.

I have plan a couple of things I want to share with everyone that tunes in to The Everett Lee Show podcast for the LIVE STREAM and everyone that listens to the audio podcast on Wednesday's. I am really excited with a couple of projects that I will be talking about that I will be a part of and I don't want to give away too much on this blog post until the LIVE STREAM. All I can say is that with these projects, you will enjoy them as much as I will be apart of them if that makes any sense?

I will say they have to do with podcasting and I hope everyone will like and support what I have in store for this Tuesday's LIVE STREAM.

Stay Tune for what I will share.

Everett Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment