About Me

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

EPISODE 50,PART TWO,A JOURNEY AHEAD

Part Two of the 50th Episode of Everett's Hangout. For the second part of this Episode,Author of the "Ranger Martin" Series, Jack Flacco joins me.Director and Producer of the movie "Infliction," Jack Thomas Smith. Upcoming Hip/Hop,Rap Artist,C-Stax.

I want to thank everyone that took time out of what they do to,come back on for this milestone of an Episode.It means a lot to me that they took the time to talk with me and I enjoy as well talking with each and everyone that comes on Everett's Hangout.I love this and hopefully will see what the next 50 Episodes bring.You all ROCK. Denver Everett

JACK FLACCO

WEBSITE:jackflacco.com

TWITTER:@JackFlacco

JACK THOMAS SMITH

WEBSITE:inflictiontapes.com

FOX TRAIL PRODUCTIONS:foxtrailsproductions.com

TWITTER:@JackTSmith1

C-STAX

SOUNDCLOUD PAGE:soundcloud.com/cstax5013

TWITTER:@CSTAX5013

No comments:

Post a Comment