About Me

Thursday, September 24, 2015

IT'S BEEN AWHILE NOW UPDATE

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

That is a good question as of late,where the hell have I been? I've dropped off the radar in the last few weeks. Yeah, I haven't tweeted or posted or done a new podcast in the last few weeks with all that has been going on with me. I even haven't posted or wrote an article up on Irrelevant Gamer's website either.I've talked with Gabe and texted with him as of late.Gabe has been taking it easy like I have but I have more on me as of right now.

FIRST OFF:

My mind is all over the place with last week after planing a good three day weekend off to play some Destiny on my PS4.My wife finally has her PS4 and we planed this big three day weekend to kick back and play the hell out of that game.We did get to play some but,not like we wanted to.My wife found out at the begining of the week she is pregnant.I happy to say I will be a dad and she is expected or due,how ever you want to call it sometime in April or May of next year.With that we rushed to the doc's to find out how along she is and how the baby is.That kind of killed most of the days we had plan with going to the doctor and coming back and going back the following day and with her being tired we did get to play some.I had this big podcast I was planing to do sometime in those days to talk about the new DLC for Destiny and me being a father,that didn't happen.

SECOND:

With all mention above I was in or still am making plans on some changes to my website and to this blog as well.I went out in Daytona Beach a couple of nights during the three days off to find local talent in the comedy circle to see if anyone wanted to get into podcasting and be my co-host.I didn't get to find anyone and I still am looking for someone to join me on my podcast and if you or know anyone that wants to get into what I do or if you do then contact me on my website,

WEBSITE everettshangout.com

FACEBOOK facebook.com/everettshangout

TWITTER twitter.com/denver_everett

Since I'm talking about my podcast I want to announce that Everett's Hangout Podcast will be coming to an end.I know after reading that sentence with some jaws dropping why do I still need a co-host as I mention above?Everett's Hangout is not ending but turning into a network.The name of the new podcast and feel and with a filter removed is coming.Just wait and see.Everett's Hangout as of today is a production that I want to start with finding fresh and new podcasters that are looking to get out one way or another.I feel like General Zod from Superman with his hand extended out saying,"Join Me."

I had to throw out the Zod reference just for a kick.You don't have to knell before me,lol.

LAST AND FOREMOST:

In the next couple of weeks I will be wrapping up Everett's Hangout Podcast before I launch the new Podcast.I am looking at a couple of things for the final wrap.I don't know where or how it will end but with all things in this life, you have a start and finish.Starting off is hard but ending it is even harder because you don't want it to end when you are having fun.

check back to this blog or hit up the site for new updates.

Have an awesome day and will talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, congrats to you and your wife. Father and motherhood are big steps that deserves a standing ovation. Ten years from now you'll know what I mean when I say, "Wow, has it been ten years alread?" Second of all, I'm looking forward to the new format to your blog. I think it ought to be interesting. Have fun with it, Denver. Lastly, I wish you all the best with your game-playing, but most of all, with everything else you have planned in the near future. You're doing good!

    ReplyDelete