About Me

Thursday, December 4, 2014

EVERETT'S HANGOUT FOR 2015

Hello followers and new comers to Everett's Hangout, On April 2nd 2014, I recorded and published my first every podcast. I was stoked an ecstatic that I took a risk and a step into the world of Podcasting. I started a podcast to talk and share the same interest as I do with people who are into the same things. I wanted to talk about the hobbies and the passion for wrestling,Movies,TV,Video Games and Music. I shared that passion with my nephew who started out with me doing this. He only stuck around for the first 10 episodes and moved on to pursue other things and I have no hard feeling for a person who wants to better their selves in life. I wish him the best and hope he excises to better notions in his life, Love you Codeman.

It's almost the end of 2014 and I look back at where I am at since I started this podcast. I look at how friends and family found out what I have been doing in my spare time and embrace the support I get from friends and family. Some friends and family have laughed and only shown or not shown any enthusiasm or motivation for me to jump the hurdles and go for what I believe in doing. I don't let that get me down, I keep pushing forward for my family, my wife and my dog and me.

I do this for them and hope one day that it all pays off ,so I can just do this as a primary then a secondary source for them. It will take some time,but I will see it through and through.

It brings me to say that in 2015 at Everett's Hangout will be heading into new territory. I don't have the exact date,but Everett's Hangout will be heading to YOUTUBE. That's right, YOUTUBE. I will be doing a video podcast once a week on YOUTUBE. I will still bring you the audio podcast. I don't want to abandon the audio podcast. I thank you for my followers who tune in each week to hear my takes on the hobbies and passions that I love. I will be taking it a step further and will be doing what I love on YOUTUBE.

Also, be sure to check out more interviews in 2015, I want to bring more people on to discuss what people do in life. I love to talk to people who have a passion for what they are into or what they do that drives them in life that makes people take note. I will be conducting more of these in 2015.

If anyone is interested in coming on Everett's Hangout please feel free to contact me at the following so we can make time to get together.

PM Me on TWITTER: @denver_everett

EMAIL: everettshangout@gmail.com

Looking forward for 2015 and I want to thank you again to all of the followers on twitter,facebook and any other social media outlets that you use to come to Everett's Hangout to hear my podcast and come to this page to read what I post. Thank you, I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Denver Everett

No comments:

Post a Comment