About Me

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

BEST OF EVERETT'S HANGOUT,JACK THOMAS SMITH INTERVIEW

This week I bring you another Best Of Everett's Hangout with a interview with Director,Producer and Writer,Jack Thomas Smith of the movie, "Infliction." Before I did this interview with Jack Thomas Smith I was unsure about if I wanted to continue with doing all of this. I didn't have my co-host anymore and didn't know if I could just do this myself.Jack got in contact with me through Twitter and we set up an interview. I was going to let this be the last but something happen after I talked with Jack.I looked inside me to continue on and see how far I can go with what I love doing.

I pushed on and got my old friend Mark Pogue to come on when he could. We recorded some of the best segments together. Jack helped me with talking with Jason Mac,Elliott Armstrong and Ana Shaw. I thank him for what he has done for me and with 49 Episodes recorded as I type this, there is no stopping as of now.

Be sure to come back for my two part 50th Episode later on this month and enjoy the interview I conducted with Jack Thomas Smith Director of the movie "Infliction."

No comments:

Post a Comment