About Me

Sunday, August 2, 2015

A LITTLE LESS THIS MONTH

What is up everyone? First off, what a weekend it has been. I want to say how sad I am for the passing of one of the Great WWE Hall Of Famer "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's passing. My thoughts and prayers goes out to the family or Roddy Piper,you will be missed.

Second, congrats to "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey for her win at UFC 190 against Bethe Correia and #AndStill Champ. It was awesome seeing Ronda win after 34sec with a KO in the first round. Congrats Ronda.

This month for August, it will be just a little bit slow for me. I have quit a bit to do for this month and with me taking my trip up to New York for WWE SummerSlam 2015, there will not be that many new podcast out for this month. I will pick things back up at the begining of September. I am focused right now on a couple of things I want to get ready before I take off to New York in a few weeks. As of right now I can't say what is going on,but after I get back from my trip, I will talk about it on my podcast or blog about it. I hope everyone understands and I don't want to give the impression that,I am not into doing my podcast or blogging or posting on my website.

I will be adding from time to time content to my site which you can find here everettshangout.com if you haven't or have been to the site. Also, I'll still send or retweet on my twitter twitter.com/denver_everett and on facebook facebook.com/everettshangout

Thank You for the ONES who support me at what I do, YOU know who YOU are, thanks, Denver

No comments:

Post a Comment